- Fits in most cars
- 5-point safety harness and breathable seat cushion
- Detachable safety surround
- Removable backrest, foldable middle footrest & non slip pedals
- Front freewheel system with EVA wheels
- Extendable UV- protection canopy
- Adjustable parent handle
- Front bottle holder basket and rear storage basket
- Maximum User Weight: 30kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 95L x 49W x 98H cm
The Q Play Comfort 4-in-1 Trike grows with your little one from 12 months right up to 36 months.
Unique removable and adjustable features make sure your little one has the perfect trike for every stage of their development. The Q Play Comfort 4-in-1 Trike transforms from a smooth parent-controlled ride on to an independent trike for solo adventures. As your child grows, you can swap the footrests for pedals, adjusting and removing the parent handle and back support to suit your child's needs. The Q Play Comfort 4-in-1 evolves in 4 stages to ease your little one into independent pedalling.
Stage 1: At 12 months, baby can safely use the footrest in parent- controlled mode. Your little one has the security of the 5-point safety harness and the support of the padded high-back seat.
Stage 2: From 18 months, baby develops confidence, balance and motor skills as you continue to push and control the trike.
Stage 3: At 24 months, the Q Play Comfort 4-in-1 Trike becomes a training trike, helping kids learn to pedal under a parent’s guidance.
Stage 4: When your little one is ready to pedal by themselves, at around 30 months, you can easily remove the parent handle, transforming the Q Play Comfort into an independent trike that kids will love.